Search results will be displayed under the search form.
|DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION AS AN ECONOMIC CHALLENGE IN THE CONDITIONS OF ACCELERATED GLOBAL CHANGES||
|DIGITAL TECHNOLOGY′S IMPACT ON USAGE OF MOBILE APPLICATION AT CATERING FACILITIES||
|CONTEMPORARY TENDENCIES IN MONITORING THE READINESS OF COUNTRIES FOR THE APPLICATION OF INFORMATION AND COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGIES IN THE POST-COVID PERIOD||
|DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION TRENDS IN PAYMENT SYSTEMS||
Jasna Soldić Aleksić,
|COMPETECY OF BANK MANAGERS IN THE LIGHT OF THE DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION OF BANKING OPERATIONS||
|1 - 5 of 5 Items|
- Search terms are case-insensitive
- Common words are ignored
- By default only articles containing all terms in the query are returned (i.e., AND is implied)
- Combine multiple words with OR to find articles containing either term; e.g., education OR research
- Use parentheses to create more complex queries; e.g., archive ((journal OR conference) NOT theses)
- Search for an exact phrase by putting it in quotes; e.g., "open access publishing"
- Exclude a word by prefixing it with - or NOT; e.g. online -politics or online NOT politics
- Use * in a term as a wildcard to match any sequence of characters; e.g., soci* morality would match documents containing "sociological" or "societal"